26/09/2008

Under the Radiant Sun

There I tread upon thin air, alighting at craggy station near the shag where thou stand trembling.
I do perceive, Beloved cavalier, that shimmering cloak of yours unveiling all thy delicate bones.
I had to nail your hands onto a cross for the Fiend not to detect the palor of thy lustre.
O,son, here cometh the singular dawn of Dalila, avert thy  liquid eyes for they are bleeding 
all the way to  Lassitude. Near the moor, closer to the lapping agitated turbulence of a humane heart, I press my ear sensing the throbbing vein_________________I had to faint my pain away so as not to tear the rose thou had engraved onto the palm of my reading hand.
O, I do touch the letters, I do caress the equilibrium thou instilled into the frame of my tortured presence.
I was not to reveal that lashing mystery.
I was not to endure the gnawing questioning thou imposed upon my fatigued spirit.
Hovering at the brink of that precipice thou constructed, there I remain , an eerie disappearance.
My riddle;